Our security experts will find any and all possible flaws in your security before users or attackers. Then, they can recommend any changes that would improve data security and eliminate the threat. We will thoroughly test your application to identify any possible flaws in your security and recommend any changes that would improve data safety. Service details
We will master the code of your application, external components and configurations in depth through static code analysis. Our code review approach will uncover security vulnerabilities in your code, where traditional testing methods may fail. Our code review approach will uncover vulnerabilities in your code, where traditional testing methods may fail. Service details
Our security architects will come along side your development team to provide consulting services along with expert knowledge in the area of information security. The security architect brings a new view into the software development process and helps create secure applications that align with industry best practices and standards. Bring us on board at the start of your projects to ensure security and avoid unnecessary, last minute investments.Service details
The services of a security architect provide an efficient way to supplement your project teams with expert knowledge in the area of information security. The security architect brings new insight into the software development process and helps create secure applications that align with industry best practices and standards.
Security has become a necessary requirement of users in business transactions. It often makes the difference between a successful transaction and the client backing out. Include security in your projects’ design phase and avoid the costly workload of fixing security vulnerabilities in the future.
- Validate your designs against industry best practices and standards.
- Achieve optimal security through the recommendations of a security expert.
- Focusing on security in the software design phase will bring significant savings, as opposed to reworking a production system.
Software & algorithm’s validation
- We will ensure that your infrastructure will not suffer from security vulnerabilities due to 3rd party software or algorithms.
- Selected component will be installed, configured and modeled for its purpose in your infrastructure.
- We will validate the security model of third party software in relevant situations and make recommendations for your company.
The security of your information will be in the capable hands of certified, ethical specialist utilizing the best available tools for reviewing the security of your applications.
Employee internal crime prevention
Nearly one half of companies admit they have been the victim of economic crime, mostly embezzlement. That number is expected to be even higher because of lack of awareness or unwillingness to admit it. The average span of an economic crime is 2 years and the damages exceed 2 million Kč (ca 74 000 EUR). Today, cyber-crime is skyrocketing (13% to 31% in past 3 years) and in about 80% of the cases the perpetrator is an employee.
Psychological testing of integrity, loyalty and honesty
Verified, reliable, and validated methods of forensic psychology can distinguish the loyal and honest from the disloyal and dishonest. Forensic psychology is often relied upon by courts and police. The CAE personality test is capable of detecting all fundamental personal risk factors, eg.:
- proneness to fraud, unscrupulousness;
- disloyalty - negative, even spiteful relation to the firm, workplace or superiors;
- work dissatisfaction, frustration, contempt to assigned tasks, the feeling of unjust treatment;
- proneness to criminal offenses;
- greed - inadequate financial or other expectations; and
- egocentrism, egoism - overestimation of own abilities.
The test also evaluates the psychological fitness of the employee for positions of extreme responsibility.
- Course participants will gain knowledge and skills to efficiently protect the company from internal crime.
- The program is aimed at management staff who are responsible for personal security and fraud prevention.
- Interactive methods - discussions, group work, auto-diagnostics, and analyses of real-life situations.
The course covers topics such as:
- The specifics of computer-related internal crime
- Motivation for and causes of disloyal employee behavior
- Typology of employees and managers regarding loyalty and honesty
- Identifying unfaithful and fraudulent employees at the workplace/job or interview/performance reviews...
- Ways to foster work engagement and loyalty
The professionalism and focus of testing and training is guaranteed by Dr. Miroslav Pokorný, a forensic and personal psychologist and an expert on workplace psychology and forensic psychology with more than 25 years of experience.