We will find the weak spots of your system or application before the attackers or users do and we will devise an efficient remediation. Get the broadest range of information regarding your systems' security.
All by ethical hackers. We will thoroughly test you application, identify any weak spots and recommend optimal remediation. Service details
We will master the code of your application, external components and configurations in depth through static code analysis. Our code review approach will uncover security vulnerabilities in your code, where traditional testing methods may fail Our code review approach will uncover vulnerabilities in your code, where traditional testing methods may fail. Service details
Deploy dedicated security experts to address specific security needs of your organization. They will design and implement thorough and reliable security measures. Addressing security early in your projects saves both time and money. Consider security in your project from the early start. Avoid unnecessary last-minute investments.Service details
Penetration testing services
We will understand the security risks for your business and perform a professional tailor-made attack on your IT project as if it was done by real attackers. Through the attack we identify security risks in the system and recommend elimination measures. We will ensure that the GO LIVE of your projects will not turn into a nightmare because a user found a "bug" or due to a successful hacker attack.
Customized to your projects
We do not offer a universal solution, because your needs are not universal. Each of the penetration tests is therefore customized to your IT infrastructure and covers a wide range of security vulnerabilities. From publicly known attacks to attacks designed specifically to break into your systems.
OWASP 3.0 tests
- Quick OWASP Top10 test will help you identify the most common web applications' security vulnerabilities.
- Full-fledged OWASP 3.0 will provide a comprehensive statement about you web application's security inside out.
- Testing can be performed with or without the knowledge of application source-codes.
- Discover any publicly available services (even those, that should not be there).
- Custom-tailored attack vectors will address even your own unique services.
- Get comprehensive information on publicly disclosed vulnerabilities applicable to your systems.
- Verify firewall/IDS/IPS configurations.
DoS & DDoS tests
- Test the susceptibility of your web applications to Denial of Service attacks.
- We offer non-brute-force methods based on exploiting computation-heavy operations.
- We also offer brute-force methods based on disparate flooding techniques.
- A professionally led email scam scheme accompanied by a "looks legit" fake website.
- Advanced techniques might rely on XSS or CSRF on your own systems.
- A census of awareness of email scams and social engineering among employees.
- Verifies efficiency of mail-filtering rules.
"Red Team" approach
- A team of skilled professionals follows on any public information to maximize the breach in a limited-time test.
- Spans across any public or private systems the team may access.
- A quick-and-dirty probe into your systems' security.
OS and network audits
- Investigates the configuration of devices and access rules.
- Verifies compliance with best practices.
- Protection against information leaks and corporate espionage.
The security of your information will be in the hands of ethical, certified specialists who will provide a clear and easy-to-do list of measures to ensure optimal security of your infrastructure.
Competencies in penetration testing
The key to a secure IT environment is to cover the broadest range of modern technologies. Only through the broadening of our knowledge can we keep up with progressive organizations. Below you can find a list of the most common technologies that are within the proficiency of our security experts.
insighti is an Acunetix partner
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner is often deployed within our penetration tests. It provides a valuable source of potential security vulnerabilities that our experts complement with results from other commercial and home-brewed tools to cover the widest possible range of attack vectors.
- Windows Vista - 7/8
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- iOS, Android
- Microsoft SQL
Groupware & email
- Microsoft AD 2003/2008/2012
- MS Exchange
- Samba 3/4
- Asterisk - VoIP
Web & application servers
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Tomcat
- C# / .NET
- Shell scripting (bash)
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Sun Portal 6/7
- IBM Portal
Missing a competence?
We gain new experiences every day. We update the list of competencies in monthly intervals. Therefore it is possible, we possess competencies that are not yet listed above. Do not hesitate to inquire how we can help you with software security.