Our security experts will find any and all possible flaws in your security before users or attackers. Then, they can recommend any changes that would improve data security and eliminate the threat. We will thoroughly test your application to identify any possible flaws in your security and recommend any changes that would improve data safety. Service details
We will master the code of your application, external components and configurations in depth through static code analysis. Our code review approach will uncover security vulnerabilities in your code, where traditional testing methods may fail. Our code review approach will uncover vulnerabilities in your code, where traditional testing methods may fail. Service details
Our security architects will come along side your development team to provide consulting services along with expert knowledge in the area of information security. The security architect brings a new view into the software development process and helps create secure applications that align with industry best practices and standards. Bring us on board at the start of your projects to ensure security and avoid unnecessary, last minute investments.Service details
Penetration testing services
We will simulate a custom attack designed for your business based on specific security risks. Throughout the attack we will identify those potential risks and recommend solutions. We will help insure that the launch of your project will run seamlessly, free from security errors.
Customized to your projects
At insighti, we do not provide a universal service. Each of our penetration tests are customized to your IT infrastructure and cover a wide range of security vulnerabilities. From publicly known attacks, to attacks designed specifically to break into your systems, we can offer a service specific to your company’s needs.
OWASP 4.0 tests
- Quick OWASP Top10 test will help identify the most common security vulnerabilities for web applications.
- Full-fledged OWASP 4.0 will provide the most comprehensive information about your application's security.
- Testing can be performed with or without our knowledge of application source-codes.
- Discover any unnecessary services in your network.
- Custom attack vectors will address your unique systems.
- Get comprehensive information on publicly known vulnerabilities applicable to your systems.
- Verify firewall/IDS/IPS configurations.
DoS & DDoS tests
- Test the susceptibility of your solutions to Denial of Service attacks.
- We offer non-brute-force methods based on exploiting computation-heavy operations.
- We also offer brute-force methods based on different flooding techniques.
- A professionally led email scam scheme accompanied by a convincing fake website..
- Advanced techniques might rely on XSS or CSRF on your own systems.
- A general awareness of of email scams and social engineering among employees.
- Verifies efficiency of mail-filtering rules.
"Red Team" approach
- A team of skilled professionals follow any public information to maximize the breach in a limited-time test.
- Spans across any public or private systems the team may access.
- Provides a realistic of your systems' security readiness.
OS and network audits
- Investigates the configuration of devices and access rules.
- Verifies compliance with best known practices.
- Protection against information leaks and corporate espionage.
The security of your information will be in the hands of ethical, certified specialists who will provide a clear and simple list of actions that can ensure security of your infrastructure.
Areas of Proficiency
The key to a secure IT environment is to cover all areas of modern technology. Only through continual growth and training can we keep up with the ever-changing demands of cyber security. Below you can find a list of the most common areas that our security experts are proficient in.
insighti is an Acunetix partner
Acunetix web vulnerability scanner is often used in conjunction with our penetration tests. It provides a valuable source of potential risks that our experts can use alongside results from other commercial and private tools to cover the widest range of possible attack vectors.
- Windows Vista - 7/8
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- iOS, Android
- Microsoft SQL
Groupware & email
- Microsoft AD 2003/2008/2012
- MS Exchange
- Samba 3/4
- Asterisk - VoIP
Web & application servers
- Apache HTTP Server
- Apache Tomcat
- C# / .NET
- Shell scripting (bash)
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Sun Portal 6/7
- IBM Portal
We are training in new areas every day. It is possible that we have gained new proficiencies not yet listed above. Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any IT security need.